Description: This poster is a homage to Umeå, a vibrant student city in Northern Sweden and a home to the Umeå University. It is a growing city with a lot of beautiful nature and modern architecture living in harmony. The design has a collection of animals from the Northern Sweden; a reindeer, an owl, a bear and a wolf. These Nordic animals are gathered in front of the Nydalasjön or lake Nydala, the large lake in Umeå which students regularly visit to see the northern lights, barbecue and arrange outdoor activities. Behind the animals is the Bräntberget, the big hill in Umeå where people can ski and sledge during the winter. This poster symbolizes the nature and the sense of community Umeå offers. It is a must have for every inhabitant and exchange student.
- Originally hand-drawn to a paper with a marker
- 50cm x 70cm size, one of the most common frame sizes
- Paper weight 192 g/m² for premium quality
- Acid-free paper for long durability
- Matte paper for the best possible presentation