Description: A woman embracing a large bottle of wine. This can either be a statement about people trying to fill the loneliness and void left by a special someone with alcohol, or a lighthearted play on that friend who drinks too many glasses of wine at your brunch. It's art, so it is up to you to decide what it all means. I'm not here to provide answers. Drink in moderation and if you have a drinking problem, seek help.
- Originally hand-drawn to a paper with a marker
- 30cm x 40cm size, one of the most common frame sizes
- Paper weight 192 g/m² for premium quality
- Acid-free paper for long durability
- Matte paper for the best possible presentation